RESERVATION CONDITIONSThe Charter Price is for the M/S 'Odysseus' luxury gulet for one week and is based on Saturday (p.m.) arrival to Saturday (a.m.) departure. Embarkation and disembarkation is from Göcek, Turkey unless otherwise agreed.
Charter Price Includes
- Charter of M/S 'Odysseus' luxury gulet sleeping up to a maximum of 10 guests.
- The services of the Captain, Chef and Steward and Sailor.
- Advice and tailor-made travel itineraries.
- Diesel for up to 4 hours motoring daily plus petrol for the tender boat.
- All Turkish harbour fees, including transit log, mooring fees and supplies (drinking water, boat service water and electricity).
- All meals whilst on board M/S 'Odysseus' gulet (breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner).
- All bottled water, tea and coffee.
- Use of the gulet's tender boat, sea kayaks, fishing and snorkel gear.
- Laundry (sheets and bedding, bath towels, beach towels, dressing gowns)
- Air conditioning between the hours of 18:00 and 22:30 if requested.
- VAT and all local taxes.
Charter Price Does Not Include
- Air travel.
- Turkish entry visas.
- Personal insurance.
- Airport transfers
- Drinks (which you will order in advance and pay for on arrival).
- Optional land and river excursions and site entry fees - a variety of special interest tours can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Entry Fees and port duties if visiting Greek Islands.
Making A ReservationA 50% non-refundable deposit is required when you reserve your private charter of our luxury gulet. The balance of your payment is due 8 weeks prior to embarkation. No contract will be deemed to exist between us until we have sent you our Reservation Confirmation following receipt of the Reservation Form signed by you and your deposit.
InsuranceAll passengers are required to have adequate travel and medical insurance.
FlightsYou are responsible for making your own flight arrangements.
Relocation And Greek IslandsIf you wish to start or end your Gulet Charter at a port other than Göcek the extra costs of diesel used to relocate the 'Odysseus' gulet will be charged. The Charter Price does not include taxes or fees incurred if you decide to visit any of the Greek Islands.
CancellationIf you wish to cancel your charter the following table will apply:
|Number of weeks prior to departure during which we receive your written notice of cancellation||Cancellation charge|
|More than 16 weeks||50%|
|Between 16 and 8 weeks||75%|
|Less than 8 weeks||100%|
Bayram Yachting Ltd
3511 Silverside Road